For those of us who enjoy a good cocktail, we can have our cake and eat it too! The festive season is filled with holiday parties, which usually means a lot of food and alcohol. However, there’s no need to feel guilty or feel like you’ve ruined your health goals because you had a glass of wine or a fun cocktail at a gathering. Going out to dinner or spending time with loved ones should be about being present and not feeling stressed or worried about what food or drink choices you might make. Life is about balance!
By eating a well-balanced diet and consuming alcohol in moderation, you can still enjoy your favorite holiday drinks without compromising your health goals. And your NutriBullet or Magic Bullet can help. Not only can you use them to make healthy, holiday smoothies, but you can also create delicious cocktails! Homemade cocktails are easy to make, and they come together in no time. The perk of making homemade cocktails is that you know exactly what’s going into your drink. Most bars and restaurants use mixers that have a ton of added sugar and weird preservatives. Knowing the ingredients that are going into your cocktail gives you the control to make modifications if necessary.
Our cocktail recipes contain REAL ingredients – fresh fruits, fresh citrus juice, and natural sugars like pure maple syrup and agave. They’re also a fun way to get your friends and family involved in the kitchen, which makes things more exciting and festive! You can find cocktail recipes here on NutriBullet. There’s something for everyone!
Holiday-Inspired Cocktail Recipes to Try at Your Next Holiday Gathering
- Peppermint Cocktail – What is Christmas without peppermint?! Made with minimal ingredients, this vegan recipe is as delicious as it is gorgeous!
- The Ultimate Sangria – Sangria is always a good idea any time of the year. To make it more winter festive, add cloves, cinnamon, and some fresh cranberries for garnish!
For those of you who don’t drink alcohol, all of our recipes can be made into delicious and festive mocktails! Simply make each recipe without the suggested liquor.
This holiday season, enjoy your favorite, festive drinks the healthy way! By making your own cocktails and having them in moderation, you can spend less time worrying and more time celebrating!
Please drink responsibly.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.