INSTRUCTION MANUAL TRANSLATION
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a special cord or assembly available from the manufacture or its service agent.
- Turn off and unplug the appliance before cleaning, maintenance or relocation and whenever it is not in use.
- Do not immerse any part of the appliance in water or other liquid.
- Regularly check the pressure release valve to ensure that it is not blocked.
- Do not attempt to open the lid until all internal pressure is released.
- The heating element surface is subject to residual heat after use, do not touch.
- Warning: Misuse may cause potential injury.