Everyone knows hibiscus flowers are beautiful but did you know they can also aid in digestion? That's right, and that's exactly what they do in this vibrantly flavorful smoothie recipe. Cardamom, peptides, honey and almond milk join soothing cooled hibiscus tea for a uniquely delicious flavor with natural healing properties.
- 1 cupHibiscus Tea, brewed and cooled
- 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbspHoney, raw
- 1/4 tspCardamom, green, ground
- 1 tbspCollagen
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.