If you’ve never had overnight oats before or if you’ve only made them for yourself in a single serving mason-jar, this recipe should convince you to stretch your overnight oat wings. People in our office literally flock to Chef Mayra’s overnight oats since they’re so creamy and flavorful. Make your own workplace oatmeal or overnight oats bar by setting up a variety of toppings – it makes a great office breakfast or weekend brunch!
- 2 cupStrawberries
- 1 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 2 tbspAgave Nectar
- 2 tbspCinnamon, ground
- 2 tbspVanilla Extract
- 3 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 2 cupCoconut Water
- 5 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cupChia Seeds
- Add the first five ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut water, almond milk, chia seeds, and blended ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- After dishing out your bowl, garnish with toppings of your choice such as coconut flakes, slivered almonds, fresh fruit, or peanut butter.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.