Have you ever tried dragon fruit? In terms of texture and flavor, it’s like a cross between a kiwi and a pear. The outside of the fruit is bright pink while the inside is white and speckled with black seeds. It’s both beautiful AND delicious, so of course, it would go well in a smoothie! The 1-2-3 Tart Dragon Fruit Smoothie is made with 1 dragon fruit, 2 bananas, and 3 strawberries – and it’s perfectly smooth, creamy, and not overly sweet. It makes a great morning energizer or an afternoon pick me up!
- 1Dragon Fruit (Pitaya), frozen puree
- 2Banana, frozen – chopped
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.