Why pick between guacamole and hummus when you can have them both in one flavor-packed dip? Score big with a rich and creamy party dip that's also good for you! Made with buttery smooth avocado and topped with crunchy chickpeas, the Avocado Hummus will be your go-to snack!
- 1 1/2 cupGarbanzo Beans – not drained
- 1/4 cupAvocado Oil
- 1/4 cupTahini
- 1/8 tspCumin, ground
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1/4 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- 1/4 cupGarbanzo Beans – toasted
- 1 tbspAvocado Oil
- Blend all ingredients, minus the toasted garbanzo beans and the tablespoon of avocado oil, together with the liquid from the can of garbanzo beans.
- Serve the hummus in a medium-sized bowl, and garnish with a drizzle of avocado oil and toasted garbanzo beans.
- Enjoy with whole wheat pita chips!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.