One of the easiest, guilt-free frozen treats you can make with just a few ingredients and your NutriBullet is Banana Based Soft Serve! Frozen bananas are now readily available at most grocery retailers, but you can also freeze them yourself at home with ripe bananas for a fraction of the cost. Remove the skin and membranes of the banana and place it in a freezer bag. Freeze overnight and keep them at the ready for when you want a quick, sweet, frozen treat. For this recipe, we stacked three distinct flavors that go great together but are also fantastic on their own!
- 6 cupBanana, frozen – Divided into three 2-cup portions.
- 6 tbspAlmond Milk, unsweetened – Divided into three 2-tablespoon portions.
- 1 cupStrawberries, frozen
- 1 cupPineapple, frozen
- 1 cupBlueberries, frozen
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 tspSpirulina Powder
- For Strawberry Rose Water, place 2 cups of frozen bananas, 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 to 3 tablespoons of non-dairy milk of choice, and 1 teaspoon of rose water (optional) into your NutriBullet Cup and blend until smooth.
- For Pineapple Orange Blossom, place 2 cups of frozen bananas, 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks, 1 to 3 tablespoons of non-dairy milk of choice, and 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water (optional) into your NutriBullet Cup and blend until smooth.
- For Spirulina Blueberry Vanilla, place 2 cups of frozen bananas, 1 cup of frozen blueberries, 1 to 3 tablespoons of non-dairy milk of choice, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder into your NutriBullet Cup and blend until smooth.
- Depending on the density of your bananas and how deeply frozen they are, you may need to scrape down the sides and add small amounts of milk and blend again to thoroughly combine into a soft-serve consistency.
- If you prefer a more ice cream-like consistency, place your blended soft serve into an air-tight container and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, have the flavors on their own or layer them up.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.