While we encourage adding lush, green veggies to your daily NutriBullet smoothies, we’ll make an exception for the Banana Nut Smoothie. This rich and creamy treat is loaded with protein, potassium, and other nutrients to fuel your body all day and satisfy any sweet cravings – especially if you love banana bread!
- 2Banana, frozen
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- 2 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.