This concoction is almost too pretty to drink — almost. Luckily, it tastes as good as it looks, if not better! And it’s chock-full of the delicious nutrients your body loves. This sweet and colorful recipe is bursting with vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy immune system and keep you energized. The green layer has just the right amount of vanilla and cinnamon to satisfy any sweet tooth, while the berry layer is packed with vitamin C and other healthful antioxidants. Switch it up and make your own beautiful layers to add to the mix!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1 tbspCashews, dry roasted, unsalted
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- 1 cupStrawberries
- 1/2 cupMango, fresh, pitted
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- For the green layer, add the first six ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds. Then pour into your serving cup.
- For the berry layer, add the remaining three ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour the berry layer on top of the green layer.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.