Fuel your body with a delightfully sweet smoothie that’s packed with protein. Made with delicious and nutritious whole food ingredients, the Best Protein Smoothie will keep you and your taste buds satisfied while repairing your muscles and giving your metabolism a little boost. This recipe is the perfect post-workout snack. Plain Greek yogurt and almond butter are incredibly high in protein, and the sweet banana adds an extra boost of energy. A touch of cinnamon not only helps ease muscle soreness by reducing inflammation, but it also adds a natural sweetness that complements the hint of vanilla from the Superfood Essentials Plant-Based Protein.
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 cup Mixed Berries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.