Can’t convince your kids to eat their spinach and broccoli? Don’t worry–this recipe has got you and your kiddos covered! This is indeed the Best Smoothie for Kids as it's packed with nutrients to keep your growing gal or guy healthy and strong. They’ll love the sweet flavors of bananas and strawberries, which give their immune systems a boost. This smoothie is also rich in fiber and vitamins from all the greens that you’ve managed to sneak in, but they'll never know!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/3 cupBroccoli, florets
- 1 cupStrawberries
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- 1 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- 1 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.