Bored with bananas? Looking for a tastier way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet without really seeing it? Need a low-carb option that'll keep you satisfied? So many questions, but this smoothie has all the answers! Feast your eyes on this creamy and banana-less smoothie made with blueberries and cauliflower! Surprised? Frozen cauliflower is actually delicious, and its subtle taste makes it the perfect vegetable to sneak into your smoothie - perfect for kids (and adults) who don't like veggies!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/2 cupCauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1 cupBlueberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.