Smoothies are excellent for on-the-go, but sometimes you just want to sit down in a comfy chair and savor a bowl of decadent goodness. For mornings that aren’t too hectic, treat yourself to this sweet and satisfying Carrot Mango Smoothie Bowl. Sweet carrots work wonders for your eyes and mangoes provide your body with an immunity boost. Enjoy it with toppings, such as walnuts, sliced mango, and carrot ribbons, for texture and extra flavor!
- 1/2 cupMango, fresh, pitted
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 tbspCoconut, unsweetened flakes
- 2 tbspOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Top with cinnamon, walnuts, raisins, sliced mango, and carrot ribbons.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.