Delicious and creamy, cauliflower is packed with flavor and nutrients. This high-powered antioxidant makes a mashed potato-like purée that babies love! Pair it with the broccoli purée, the apple purée, or the brown rice cereal for a flavor combination your little one will enjoy.
- 2 cup Cauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1/4 cup Water
- Steam or boil cauliflower until very soft and tender.
- Cool cauliflower completely.
- Twist the Baby Blend Blade onto the Batchbowl.
- Add both ingredients to the Batchbowl and secure lid.
- Purée until you have achieved the proper smoothness.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.