Celery juice may not be the miracle elixir that solves all of our health woes, but it's still a refreshing drink that you can enjoy with a healthy and balanced diet. Celery is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as essential minerals. Simply add water, blend, and strain for quick and easy juice that's light and hydrating!
- 3 cupCelery, raw
- 1/2 cupWater
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Over a large glass or medium-sized bowl, strain the thick celery mixture through a cheesecloth, using your hands to squeeze out any liquid.
- Pour the reserved liquid in a glass and enjoy!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.