Classic ingredients and exceptionally tasty! Each element in this recipe has healthy benefits, like anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, along with antioxidants, that can benefit you and everyone else you know! We switched it up with a little Swiss chard to add a heavy dose of vitamin A, K, and C. When you add raw Swiss chard to your smoothie, you also getting minerals like magnesium, manganese, iron, and potassium. Quickly check off all the nutrient needs for the day by simply adding this beautiful green!
- 1 1/2 cupSwiss Chard
- 3/4 cupCherries, frozen
- 4Strawberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- 1/2 tbspCoconut Oil
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.