Who said you can’t have chocolate for breakfast? Chocolate and bananas are a match made in heaven. Not only do they taste amazing together, but they also give you a mighty boost of energy to help you power through the day. This protein-packed smoothie bowl will keep you nice and full, too. Enjoy it for breakfast, for dessert, and any time in between!
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbspGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1/4 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- 1 tbspCacao Nibs
- 2 tbspCacao Powder
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to thicken.
- Top with banana slices, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, and oats.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.