A meal just doesn’t feel complete without a little sweet treat. While sorbets and fruit-based desserts are always great detox dessert options, sometimes, you simply need chocolate for dessert—and a lot of it. This chocolate chia pudding has an absolutely divine texture and consistency, and the cacao power offers all the taste of the chocolate with none of the extra sugar.
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupChia Seeds
- 3 tspCacao Nibs
- 2 tspHoney
- To begin, pour almond milk, honey, and cacao powder into the NutriBullet and blend until evenly combined.
- Next, pour in the chia seeds and pulse about 5 to 6 times to distribute the seeds. Allow this mixture to sit for at least 20 to 25 minutes, but the longer the chia seeds have a chance to gel, the better. Overnight is best.
- When ready to serve, simply spoon into little parfait dishes and enjoy as is or add a few mint leaves or chopped berries for a tasty and lovely garnish.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.