Naturally sweet and slightly spicy, the Citrus Cayenne Ice Pops deliver a healthy dose of vitamin C and fiber to strengthen your immune system. Cayenne pepper adds a subtle kick while boosting your metabolism to help with weight management and healthy weight loss, just in time for swimsuit season!
- 1/2 cupPeach, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 tbspLime Juice
- 2 tbspLemon Juice
- 1 tbspLemon Zest
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/8 cupGreek Yogurt, non-fat, vanilla
- 1 tbspHoney
- 1 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tspCayenne Pepper Powder
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze overnight.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.