Do your best to make broccoli your child’s friend at an early age. This recipe is a good way to achieve that goal. It’s broccolicious!
- 1 cupMilk, 2%
- 3/4 cupBroccoli, cooked
- 1 tbspButter, unsalted
- 1 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 cupBroccoli, florets
- Add all the ingredients to the Batchbowl (except for the chopped broccoli) and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a pot and add the chopped broccoli.
- Heat over medium heat until the broccoli pieces are tender.
- Serve with a dollop of all-natural plain yogurt or sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.