This dreamy and creamy dip will come together in no time and is a perfectly sweet addition to your Valentine’s Day!
- 1 cupCream Cheese, low-fat – softened
- 1 cupRaspberries
- 2 tbspCacao Powder
- 2 tspVanilla Extract
- 2 tbspMaple Syrup
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 cupWhipped Cream – homemade
- Add all ingredients, except for the whipped cream, in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a bowl and fold in the whipped cream using a rubber spatula. Be careful not to overmix.
- Garnish and plate with fruit slices or homemade fruit kabobs.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.