Packed with ingredients rich in sleep-inducing tryptophan, serotonin, melatonin, and magnesium, this sweet smoothie will help knock you right out! Have it a few hours before bed and include other sleep-inducing foods, such as tart cherries, sweet potatoes, and even yogurt, throughout the day to help get your body ready for a good night’s sleep. Keep it up and, over time, you’ll be getting those much needed zzz’s!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1Dates, pitted
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- 1/2 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.