Pancakes with all the flavor and none of the guilt? Yes, please! This healthy take on the breakfast classic features almond milk, eggs and coconut flour for a fork-tender treat that just might be your next favorite pancake recipe!
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 2Eggs, whole large
- 1 cupAlmond Flour
- 1/4 cupCoconut Flour
- 1/8 tspSea Salt
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- Pulse all ingredients, except for the baking powder, in the order listed until combined. Do not over-pulse.
- Mix in the baking powder.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and add about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter to the pan.
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup for dessert or a protein powered breakfast!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.