Who needs a four-leaf clover when you could make this refreshing smoothie bowl? It's loaded with all the greens you need to feel great throughout the day. Spinach is an excellent source of calcium and vitamin K, which helps promote bone health. The mint also improves digestion and can help with stomach cramps and headaches. If the heart-healthy almonds in the bowl aren't enough, feel free to add more sprinkled over the top, along with any of your other favorites, like other nuts, coconut flakes, granola, and more!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1 cupMango, fresh, pitted
- 1 tbspLime Juice
- 1/2 cupCoconut Water
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cupCoconut, unsweetened flakes
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.