Green is good — especially when it comes to smoothies (and smoothie bowls). Dark leafy greens, like spinach and kale, are high in nutrients and low in calories. Combine them with sweet banana and creamy cashew butter to make a delicious green smoothie bowl base for your favorite toppings!
- 1 cupSpinach – packed
- 1/2 cupBaby Kale – or other leafy green, packed
- 1Banana, frozen
- 3/4 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened – or other milk/milk alternative
- 2 tbspCashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, and top with almonds, raspberries, and granola, if desired.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.