We’ve all heard of the health buzz surrounding apple cider vinegar and green tea, but did you know that both ingredients are also thought to offer skin benefits, as well? Green tea is thought to offer skin protective and anti-aging benefits due to its antioxidant capacity and apple cider vinegar offers potential antibacterial benefits. Combine both with cooling and hydrating cucumber in this three-ingredient face mist!
- 1/2 cupCucumber – peeled
- 2 tbspVinegar, apple cider
- 1/2 cupGreen Tea, brewed and cooled
- Once the green tea is completely cooled, add all ingredients in the order listed and blend.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.