Feeling a little sluggish? Give your body all the nutrients it needs with this tasty and super unique smoothie! This recipe is a delicious mix of fiber-rich baby greens and sweet fruits to help you feel your best. Carrots are excellent sources of vitamin A and beta-carotene that help improve vision and skin health. Plus, mango and guava are rich in antioxidants to give your immune system a healthy boost!
- 2 cupGreens, Spring Mix
- 1/2 cupGuavas
- 1/2 cupMango, frozen chunks
- 1 tbspLime Juice
- 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbspGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.