To prevent heart diseases and live a healthy life, it's important to treat your heart right, so why not treat it to a Healthy Heart Smoothie? This smoothie is packed with ingredients that supply your body with antioxidants, heart-healthy fats, and omega-3s to help keep your heart strong and healthy. Leafy greens, like spinach, contain nitrates that may help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. At the same time, avocados provide the body with monounsaturated fats to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Walnuts and hemp milk give your body plenty of omega-3 fatty acids that have been shown to not only lower the risk of heart disease but also promote brain health!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/2 cupMixed Berries, frozen
- 1/4 cupWalnut, roasted, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cupHemp Milk, unsweetened
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.