The star ingredients in this recipe are matcha green tea and chia seeds that deliver a powerful punch of antioxidants, filling fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. The five-ingredient pudding is perfectly sweet, creamy, and healthy, making it the perfect breakfast or snack! Serve it with whipped cream, yogurt, fresh strawberries, shredded coconut, or enjoy it on its own – you’ll love it in every way!
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/4 tspStevia
- 2 1/2 tbspChia Seeds
- 1/2 tspMatcha Green Tea Powder
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a serving glass, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve on its own or with whipped cream, yogurt, fresh strawberries, or shredded coconut.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.