How about a delicious way to get some potassium and vitamin K? These heart-healthy banana muffins with a touch of apple are a surefire crowd-pleaser that's toddler-approved!
- 1 tbspHoney
- 2Eggs, whole large
- 1 tspBaking Soda
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1 1/2 cupWhole Wheat Flour
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1Red Apple
- Twist the Baby Blend Blade onto the Batchbowl.
- Add banana, honey, and eggs to the Batchbowl and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Do not blend in Batchbowl!
- Combine vanilla, apple/apple purée, and dry ingredients. Fold lightly into banana mixture until well mixed.
- Pour batter into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 18–20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from tins.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.