Have you ever finished a meal or capped your night off with a chocolate mint? This smoothie delivers that same luscious feeling with cacao and mint. The combination helps to soothe your stomach, relieve indigestion, and lower your inflammation, making it a great nightcap or healthy breakfast to start your day! Either way, this recipe can keep you in tip-top minty shape!
- 1 1/2 cupSpinach
- 1Banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/4 tspPeppermint Extract
- 1 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbspCacao Powder
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.