Made with three simple ingredients, this sweet and nutty crust is the perfect base for your favorite pie. It’s vegan, crunchy, and oh so delicious! No oven required!
- 1 cupWalnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 cupPecans, unroasted
- 1 cupDates, pitted
- Blend walnuts and pecans until crumbled into small bits and set aside.
- Blend dates until broken down to small bits.
- Add dates to nut crumbles and mix to combine. Note: If it’s too sticky, add more nuts. If it’s not sticking together, add more dates.
- Press into a 9-inch pie pan to use for your favorite pies.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.