Pumpkin, spice, and everything nice! The No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect fall dessert. A rich and creamy layer of pumpkin-y goodness sits on a sweet and crunchy base of nuts and dates. This vegan and no-bake dessert is guaranteed to please at your next holiday gathering!
- 1 cup Walnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup Pecans, unroasted
- 1 cup Dates, pitted
- 2 cup Cashews, raw – soaked in hot water for at least one hour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, canned – full-fat
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree, canned
- 0.063 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- To make the crust, blend walnuts and pecans until crumbled into small bits and set aside.
- Blend dates until broken down to small bits.
- Add dates to nut crumbles and mix to combine. Note: If it’s too sticky, add more nuts. If it’s not sticking together, add more dates.
- Add the pie crust mixture to a springform pan and firmly press down to form the crust.
- For the filling, add all remaining ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the springform pan and set in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with extra pecans, walnuts, and whipped cream.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.