Beautiful to look at, this vibrant smoothie bowl is chock full of fiber and vitamin C thanks to the frozen raspberries. Like all smoothie bowls, you can get creative with the toppings – but we love this combination of red, white, and blue.
- 2 cupRaspberries, frozen
- 1Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- Add the first four ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Top with fresh blueberries, watermelon chunks, and coconut flakes.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.