Power up with the goodness of plant foods in this peachy smoothie bowl that calls for simple ingredients and a tablespoon of heart-healthy hemp seeds. If you haven’t used hemp seeds before, now’s your chance – they’re soft and offer a mild, nutty flavor that blends well in smoothies and smoothie bowls to pump up the nutrition a bit.
- 2 cupPeach, frozen, unsweetened
- 1Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbspHemp Seeds
- Add the first four ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Top with fresh figs, edible flowers, and hazelnuts.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.