Fresh and fruity with a hint of cinnamon, this chia jam will be your go-to spread! Heart-healthy chia seeds give this jam a thick consistency, while pure maple syrup and peaches keep things nice and sweet. Enjoy it on toast, with cheese, and more!
- 2 cupPeaches, canned – drained
- 3 tbspMaple Syrup
- 2 tbspChia Seeds
- 1/4 tspCinnamon, ground
- 1 tbspCornstarch – dissolved in two tablespoons of water
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour mixture to a small pot and cook for approximately 5 to 10 minutes, or until jam appears thickened.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.