Smoothies—like this classic one—are a wonderful vehicle for nutrient-rich fruits and veggies. Full of fresh fruit and flavor, this is sure to become a quick favorite for your baby. Recommended age: 1 year and older.
- 1/2 cupYogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 cupPeach, pitted – peeled and chopped
- 1/2Banana – chopped
- 2 tbspWater – or breast milk or baby formula
- Add yogurt, peach, banana, and liquid to the Batchbowl.
- Blend for 30 seconds until combined, then stir.
- Blend for another 30 seconds to desired consistency.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.