Peanut butter and banana are a match made in heaven. Sweet and nutty, this power duo is a great part of a healthy and balanced breakfast. So start your day on the right foot with a Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie! On top of boosting your energy levels and keeping you full, peanut butter provides your body with healthy fats, protein, and fiber. Combine that with mood-boosting bananas and fiber-filled apples for a sweet treat that'll keep you energized throughout the day. For extra fuel, try this recipe with maca powder and our Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein!
- 1 cup Kale
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.