This rich and creamy Pear and Cauliflower Soup is simple to make and will leave your family asking for more! It has layers of flavor thanks to the sweet pear, nutty almond butter, and earthy cauliflower. This recipe is also a great way to get your essential nutrients. Cauliflower is low in calories and high in minerals that help support brain health and pears are excellent sources of fiber and vitamin C. It's been shown that a diet rich in vegetables and fruits may help reduce the risk of cancer, so enjoy this soup and know you're doing your body some good!
- 2 cupCauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1Pear, cored
- 1 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- 1 tbspCoconut Oil
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1/4 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- Add all ingredients to your NutriBullet Rx SouperBlast Pitcher or NutriBullet Tall Cup and blend ingredients until smooth.
- Heat soup on 7-Minute Cycle or over the stove top.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.