Take a stroll down Candy Cane Lane with this minty holiday treat! The crushed peppermint candy on the rims add a nice festive touch and really amps up the peppermint flavor. Made with four simple ingredients, the Peppermint Cocktail is the perfect holiday party drink!
- 5Peppermint Candy
- 4 tbspVodka
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupIce
- Add all ingredients except for the crushed peppermint candies into the NutriBullet and blend until smooth.
- Use a martini or another fancy glass and place the rim into sugar water. Then, dip the rim into the crushed peppermint candies for a pretty garnished glass.
- Pour the cocktail carefully into the glass.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.