Everything tastes better with pesto. Adventurous types, feel free to switch up your herbs, nuts, or cheeses. Keeping it low carb? This pesto only contains 2 grams per serving! Add it to grilled seafood, chicken, or even scrambled eggs for a hit of savory goodness.
- 3 cupBasil – packed
- 2 cupParmesan Cheese – grated
- 1 1/2 cupPine nuts, dried
- 8Garlic, clove
- 1 1/4 cupOlive Oil
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1/2 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- Add ingredients to the pitcher in the order listed, cover with the pitcher lid, and PULSE 5 times for 3 seconds each to combine.
- Tip: for a lighter version, reduce the amount of cheese to 1 cup.
- Blend on LOW for 20-30 seconds until ingredients are evenly blended. If you find ingredients are not blending evenly, insert the tamper through the hole in the pitcher lid and stir to redistribute the mixture.
- Store in the fridge for 4 to 7 days.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.