Stack the breakfast table with a batch (or two) of these family flapjacks! Cut your little one's pancakes into bite-sized bits and serve ‘em big for everyone else. Add a serving of pear or apple purée to your batter for an extra dose of flavor, fiber, and nutrition.
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 3/4 cup Water
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- Twist on the Baby Blend Blade onto the bottom of the Batchbowl.
- Add all ingredients except baking powder to the Batchbowl and secure the lid.
- Purée until you have achieved the proper smoothness. Stir in the baking powder.
- Spray a frying pan with olive oil and cook half-dollar sized pancakes over medium heat until golden brown.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.