Vibrantly pink and packed with nutrients, the Pink Power will brighten up your day and put an extra pep to your step! Pitaya, or dragon fruit, delivers a tart and sweet punch to this tropical treat, while banana and Greek yogurt make it smooth and creamy. Add antioxidant-rich goji berries and energy-boosting maca, and you’re ready to take on the day!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1 cupDragon Fruit (Pitaya), frozen puree
- 1 tspGoji Berries, dried
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tspMaca Powder
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.