Calling all banana bread lovers, this smoothie is for you! Don’t let the sweetness fool you - with 26 grams of protein, you’ll have the energy to make another batch and share it with friends. It also contains lots of fiber and leafy greens so you can enjoy every sip guilt-free. Great as breakfast-on-the-go, a pre-workout boost, or post-workout cooldown! When the sweet tooth strikes, strike back with a protein-packed banana bread smoothie!
- 2 cupSpinach
- 2 tbspWalnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/2 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tspNutmeg, ground
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.