Fall is in full force, and so is pumpkin spice! Packed with festive fall flavors, like cinnamon, nutmeg, and pecans, these vegan and no-bake pumpkin spice bites are a healthy treat that’s guaranteed to please.
- 1 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cupFlax Seeds
- 1/2 cupDates, pitted
- 1/2 cupPecans, roasted, unsalted – chopped
- 1/2 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cupPumpkin Seeds, unsalted
- 1/2 cupAlmond Butter, no added salt
- 1/2 cupPumpkin Puree, canned
- 2 tbspMaple Syrup
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tspNutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tspSea Salt
- Pulse 1 cup of oats and flax seeds to a coarse powder and set aside.
- Pulse dates and pecans to desired consistency.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix to combine.
- Roll into bite-sized balls, roughly 1-inch in diameter.
- Place bites on a baking tray or pan and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Transfer to an airtight container once hardened.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.