It's pumpkin spice season! Skip the sugar-laden artificial stuff that comes in a carton; you deserve a naturally-sweet pumpkin spice latte that's made with real pumpkin! Coffee ice cubes keep this fall favorite nice and cold without diluting the flavor, but you can also enjoy it with your favorite brewed coffee.
- 2 tbspPumpkin Puree, canned
- 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupCoffee, black, cooled
- 1/4 tspPumpkin Spice
- 2 tbspMaple Syrup
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Note - If using coffee ice cubes, replace the brewed coffee with an additional 1/2 cup of almond milk. Add all ingredients except for the ice cubes and blend until smooth. Put about two ice cubes into a glass, and pour the pumpkin spice mixture over it.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.