How much do you know about the yogurt you eat? Most store-bought, blended yogurts are packed with sugar, unhealthy fats, and preservatives, which can slow your metabolism and leave you feeling heavy. So if you haven't tried plain Greek yogurt instead, it might be time to start! Plain Greek yogurt contains more protein, less sugar, and about half the amount of carbohydrates than regular yogurt. It can give you a healthy boost in energy and help your pre- or post-workout body recover. Be sure to look for brands with no chemical additives.
- 1/2Beet, raw
- 1/2 cupRaspberries
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tbspCoconut Oil
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.