Paradise is just a sip away. Frozen raspberries are not only bursting with nutrients and flavors, but they also give this cocktail refreshing slushy texture.
- 1 cupRaspberries, frozen
- 2 tbspWater – plus an additional 1 tablespoon, reserved
- 1 tbspLime Juice
- 1/4 cupRum
- 1 tbspHoney
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon of water and 1 tablespoon of honey to make a syrup.
- Add raspberries, remaining 2 tablespoons of water, lime juice, and rum to the NutriBullet® cup of your choice, followed by the honey syrup.
- Blend until you reach your desired consistency.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.