If you thought that potato soup couldn’t get any better, prepare to have your mind blown. This creamy cauliflower and potato soup is so rich and delicious, you wouldn’t believe that there’s no cream! Toss in roasted red peppers and blend to smooth perfection for that extra depth of flavor.
- 1 tspAvocado Oil
- 1Red Potato, small
- 1 1/2 cupCauliflower, raw, chopped
- 2Red Peppers, roasted
- 1/2Onion, raw
- 1/4 tspSea Salt
- 1/8 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- In a medium sauté pan, add avocado oil on medium heat.
- Add the onions and sauté for 4 minutes. Add the potatoes, and cauliflower and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Once the veggie mixture has cooled completely, add them to the Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher, along with all remaining ingredients and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
- Adjust seasonings as desired and serve with some sliced chicken breast or avocado slices.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.