Combine cool mint, sweet strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and two shots of vodka, and you've got a recipe for a good time! And thanks to the sweet honey, this next-level strawberry lemonade slush is free of artificial sweeteners and syrups.
- 11/2 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 3 Mint
- 6 tbsp Vodka
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and a lime wheel.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.